Sunday, May 27, 2012

SEARCA Scholarship

searca beasiswa

SEARCA Scholarship gives The Scholarship to candidates who want to continue their education in some  countries in ASEAN region
Master’s and PhD degree Scholarships in Agriculture and related sciences
[FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2013/2014]

The SEARCA Graduate Scholarship is open to nationals of Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Th ailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam who are regular employees of academic, research or government institutions and not more than 35 years old at the time of application.

Study Posts:
SEARCA scholars may study at any of the following universities:
• Institut Pertanian Bogor, Indonesia
• Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
• Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
• Kasetsart University, Thailand
• University of the Philippines (UP) Los Baños, Philippines
Other reputable universities outside the University Consortium but within the Southeast Asian region
may also serve as study posts of scholars under special arrangements and project agreements.
How to apply:
Interested parties may submit their accomplished SEARCA Scholarship Application form together with other original application requirements to their countries respective Ministries of Education, which will screen and endorse applications to SEARCA not later than 30 July 2012
The applicant’s topic of research for thesis/dissertation must be in line with any of SEARCA’s priority thrusts,  Namely: Natural Resources Management and Agricultural Competitiveness.
Deadline for receiving of SEARCA scholarship applications will be set by the respective ministries.
Downloadable SEARCA Scholarship application forms and the complete list of requirements may be found in the SEARCA website at

For inquiries and further details, you may contact:
Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA)
College, Los Baños, Laguna 4031, Philippines
Telefax: (63-49) 5367164 | Email: or

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Universitie Of Angers.

Main Fields Of Study :
Tourism, Law, Business, Medicine, Pharmacy, Languages, Social and Engineering Sciences

Overview :
The University Of Angers is public university located in the heart of France Historic "Loire Valley"
The University is rapidly developing its international outreach, with increasing number of dual joint degrees, and exchanges. English taught courses include year-long Bachelor's and Master's programme in Tourism. It must be spent two semester in Management and Business Studies, courses in Language and Business a semester of Medical Studies and selected science courses.

Accredited by : 
French Ministry of Higher Education and Research (France)

Related Links :


University of Oxford

Fees, funding & scholarship search

Start a search to quickly find and compare the annual cost of studying and living at Oxford, as well as any support that may be available to you through funding and scholarship opportunities. Before starting a search please note that:
  • The fee rates are annual rates for full-time study unless specified. You should expect and budget for fees increasing on an annual basis.
  • The search includes 'University-wide' scholarships, College and Departmental awards over £2,000
  • Students interested in a research degree in medical sciences should first identify the department(s) and programme(s) that best fit the research themes that interest them on the Medical Science Graduate School website.
By using the search tool you agree to the terms and conditions. The rates and funding shown are for planning purposes only and do not constitute a financial agreement.

Fees, funding & scholarship search terms and conditions

The fees, funding & scholarship search is intended as a guide to the amount you will be liable to pay and any support you may receive based on the information you enter. All figures in the search tool are in pounds sterling (£).
The fee rates shown are annual rates for full-time study unless otherwise specified. You should expect and budget for fees increasing on an annual basis. Fees for 2013/14 will be published in September 2012.

Fee status classification

  • The University follows government regulations on fee status classification. This classification depends on certain nationality and residence conditions. More information about fee status classification can be found on the fee status pages.
  • Island rates are only payable by students from the Channel Islands and Isle of Man and apply to undergraduate programmes and the PGCE qualification only. For all other programmes, Islands students are currently charged at the Home/EU rate.

University tuition fees

Government changes to fees in 2012
University tuition fees for programmes of study starting in the academic year September 2011-June 2012 will not be affected by UK Government  legislation that allows universities to increase the tuition fees they charge to Home(UK) and EU undergraduates from September 2012. Further information on the government's proposals and their effect on students is available on theUndergraduate Admissions pages.
Graduate fees and Overseas undergraduate fees are not affected by this change in legislation.
For Overseas students the 6 year version of this course charges 3 years of fees at the pre-clinical rate and 3 years at the clinical rate. The graduate-entry version charges one year at the pre-clinical rate and 3 years at the clinical rate.
Courses with a year abroad 
Undergraduate courses with a compulsory or optional year abroad are marked with * in the course name. These courses charge a reduced fee during the year abroad. For more information on these fees, see the year abroad fee pages.
The ELQ rate applies to students reading for a qualification at an equivalent or lower level to one they already hold. For more information on ELQ rates, please visit the ELQ page.
Part-time courses
Courses offered on a part-time basis are indicated in the course title. Fees shown are the part-time annual University tuition fee.
OUDCE courses
For a small number of courses run by the Department for Continuing Education (OUDCE) the University tuition fee also includes some accommodation. For details of what is covered by the tuition fee, see the OUDCE website. 
Modular courses
A small number of graduate taught courses are taught and charged on a modular basis. These courses are not included in the fees, funding & scholarship search. Information is available on the modular course fee page and on the OUDCE website.
Course name changes and replacement courses
The MSc Education (e-Learning) has been replaced by the MSc Education (Learning and Technology). The MSc Rheumatology has been replaced by the MSc Musculoskeletal Sciences.
Length of fee paying period
For undergraduate courses, fees are payable for every year a student is on course. For information on fees during periods of suspension, see the payments and refunds page.
For graduate courses, information on the length of time fees are payable for is available on thefee liability page.

College fees

Undergraduate programmes of study
College fees are not payable by Home/EU students reading for their first undergraduate degree. They are payable by all other undergraduate students.
Graduate-Entry Medicine
College fees are payable by all students in the first year of the course. They are not payable by students eligible for NHS support in years 2-4 of the course but may be payable by Home/EU students not funded by the NHS. Green Templeton College accepts undergraduates for this course only.
The 6 year version of this course charges 3 years of fees at the undergraduate rate and 3 years at the graduate rate. The graduate-entry version charges one year at the undergraduate rate and 3 years at the graduate rate. College fees are not payable by Home/EU students reading for their first undergraduate degree. They are payable by all other undergraduate students.
College fees are not usually payable by Home/EU students.
The college fee for this course is £3,150 in 2011/12 at all colleges. The college fee for 2012/13 and 2013/14 has not yet been approved.
Part-time study
College fees for part-time study are usually half the full-time study rate. This search tool does not show the actual college fee for courses which have a part-time University tuition fee given. Contact the relevant college for details of college fees for part-time study.
PGCert and PGDip qualifications
Students registered for a PGCert or PGDip are not usually members of a college and do not pay college fees. Students registered for a PGCE are members of a college but special college fee arrangements apply. For further information on whether college membership is usual for the qualification you are interested in, contact the relevant department.

Google Europe Scholarship

Access to knowledge is our passion. When it comes to higher education for promising scholars, we do not want anything to stand in the way. That is why we are pleased to announce the Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities. Google is committed to helping the innovators of the future make the most of their talents by providing scholarships and networking retreats for computer science students with disabilities. This scholarship aims to help dismantle barriers that keep students with disabilities from entering computing, encourage them to excel in their studies and become active role models and leaders in creating technology.
Multiple scholarships will be awarded based on the strength of candidates’ academic performance and demonstrated passion for computer science. A group of Bachelors, Masters, and PhD students will be chosen from the applicant pool. Applications will be reviewed by a committee of researchers and engineers. The scholarship recipients will each receive a EUR 7,000 (or equivalent) scholarship for the 2012/2013 academic year.
In June 2012, all scholarship recipients will be invited to visit a Google office in Europe for an all-expenses-paid networking retreat. It will include workshops with a series of speakers, panels, breakout sessions and social activities, and will provide an opportunity to meet and share experiences.

Eligibility requirements

Candidates must be:
  • A student enrolled in a Bachelors, Masters or PhD programme (or equivalent) in 2012/2013.
  • Enrolled at a University in Europe. Citizens, permanent residents, and international students are eligible to apply.
  • Studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics, or a closely related technical field.
  • A person with a disability, mental health or other long term health condition (including dyslexia, dyspraxia, visual impairment, hearing impairment, diabetes, epilepsy, depression, anxiety disorders, and any other physical or mental impairments or health conditions).

How to apply

The scholarship for 2012 is now closed and the Scholars and Finalists have been announced.
We will open the 2013 scholarship in October, the deadline will be February 2013. Please check back later this year for details on how to apply.

National Institute Of Applied Sciences Of Lyon

Main Fields Of Study :
12 fields of study in main areas : Information and Telecomunication Systems, Biosciences, Materials, Energy, and Environment.

Overview :
Located on the premises of the Sciences and Technology Park Of La Doua in Vielleurbane, INSA of Lyon is ranked among of the top universities of science and technology in Europe, pluridisciplinary and international, at the heart of the higher education area in European.
Over 5 years, The curriculum trains humanist which is multi - component enginners who are both innovative and entreprenureial. INSA Lyon was the first INSA created in 1957 and had always strong ambition in terms of social awareness. It graduates over 930 engineers each year in 12 fields of specialization. International prespective has always been a priority for the establishment having progressively set up international options such as EURINSA, ASINSA, ans AMERINSA

for detail information :

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

GEM-Graduate School Of Engineering-EM Nantes

Main fields Of Study : Energy and environment, computer science, industrial engineering, and nuclear energy.

Overview :
Included in the Groupes des Ecoles des Mines (GEM), EM Nantes which is created by French Ministry Of Industry is a teaching and research institution designed as a tool for the development of industry through high- level method of teaching and research. EM Nantes is characterized by high-level scientific and technical training through preparation for the business world on an international scale.

In an ideal study environment (Modern Campuses, Fully furnished and equipment accomodation such as restaurant, wide range of sport facilities) The EM-Nantes prepares engineers to face the challenge in the globalization era.

Sum Total Student : 680
International Student : 33%
Languange Method : Master Of Science taught in English and Master Of Engineering taught in French
Degrees Offred : Master Of Science, Double Diploma
Entry Level : Bachelor Of Scence and Engineering with IELTS / TOEFL Test
Accomodation : Induviduals room on the campus
Start To Study : September and February (Depend on The Program)
Accredited By : Ministry Of Education
Related Links :

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Living in France

Student-support services at institutions of  higher education

France's PRES (higher education and research clusters), her universities, and her postsecondary schools are at your service.


Arriving in a new country can be stressful. For this reason, many institutions have set up systems to support newly arrived international students. The features of those systems vary but often include an airport pickup, reserved housing, individualized guidance, tutoring, and instruction in French as a foreign language. By offering such support, France's PRES, universities, and schools endeavor to be at your service.

The CampusFrance catalog provides descriptions of international support services at every institution that offers them.

Register at your new institution

The registration process at the universities

All students are required to register in person at the beginning of each academic year. The procedure is the same at all of the nation's universities.
Registration has two parts:

Administrative registration

In the process of administrative registration you will enroll in the national student health plan, choose a supplemental insurance plan (mutuelle), and pay any balance due for your tuition (unless paid in full in advance). At the end of the process you will receive your student ID card. Visit your university's Web site to learn the dates and other details of registration.

Academic registration

In this second phase of the registration process you will choose from among the course options open to you, learn the dates and times of your classes, and be briefed on grading practices and examination schedules.

Registration at other institutions of higher education

Other institutions of higher education are free to set their own registration procedures, which normally are communicated to students well before the beginning of the academic year. Be sure to take note of any documents that you may be asked to provide at registration. Originals are often required.

Validating your VLS-TS visa


The validation process

Upon their arrival in France, they must send to OFII by registered mail (with confirmation of receipt):

- the stamped OFII certification form that they received from the official who granted their visa

- a copy of the pages of their passport bearing their identity data and the stamp signifying entry into France or another country of the Schengen Area.

Upon receipt of these documents, the OFII will send, by regular mail to the address provided by the visa holder, a letter acknowledging receipt of the form and summoning the applicant for a medical visit (if such a visit was not carried out in the applicant’s home country) or an orientation session. 

Pilot efforts are being made to use e-mail to facilitate exchanges between students and the OFII.

In all cases, a fee of €58 is charged.

The fee is collected through the sale of a tax stamp bearing the initials "OMI." The stamp may be purchased: 

•    Online from

•    In some tobacco shops
•    At offices of the French tax authorities.

Special cases:

1 - Students residing in Paris must bring the above documents to the OFII. During the months of September, October, and November, students may use the OFII office at the Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris (CIUP). At other time

2 - Some institutions (including many of France’s universities) have entered into agreements with OFII. Where such an agreement exists, the student must submit the above documents to the institution’s international student office. Students are strongly advised to lea

Finding a place to live


The cost of housing varies widely, but international students, like French students, are eligible for housing assistance. 

It is reassuring to make housing arrangements before leaving for France. This is possible if you are able to secure a room in a university residence managed by CROUS, the regional student-service agency (although spaces in CROUS buildings are largely reserved for recipients of French government scholarships and students participating in exchange programs) or if you plan to attend an institution that maintains its own student residences. 

Otherwise searching for housing from outside the country can be difficult. You won't be able to visit properties and make fully informed decisions. It may also be difficult, from a distance, to persuade a property owner to let you sign a rental contract or convince him that you have someone who will guarantee payment of your rent. 

For these reasons, many international students choose to find temporary housing for their first few weeks in France. They use that time to look for a more permanent arrangement.

Below you will find a set of useful (if diverse) links, organized by city. Use them to learn more about the housing market in the area in which you plan to study.

University residences

University residences in France are managed by regional student-service agencies, known as CROUS. The residences may be located on campus or in town. Spaces are made available according to stringent social criteria. 

CROUS residences are far and away the most affordable form of student housing. Monthly rents vary from €120 for a single room to €350 for a studio apartment. Most of the spaces allocated for international students are reserved for recipients of French government grants. 

Many universities have reached agreements with CROUS to reserve rooms for international students participating in exchange programs, often under the umbrella of foreign assistance. Some institutions also reserve rooms for international students enrolled in the second year of a master's program or in a doctoral program. If you fall into any of those categories, you should ask your institution or the organization that manages your grant whether reserved housing is available. 

Otherwise, your chances of finding a place in a CROUS building are slim. You may still wish to submit a request to CROUS after you arrive, as places sometimes open up in the course of the year.

For short stays

Short-term lodging

Living in the home of a host family is one of the best options for short-term housing. University residences managed by CROUS sometimes offer short-term room rentals during the summer. To find out, contact CROUS in the city where you intend to stay. Similarly, many private student buildings offer short-term rentals. 

The city-by-city housing resource files compiled by CampusFrance offer contact information for numerous hostels, hotels, and other providers of housing for young people. 

If you plan to take a course in French language before the beginning of the academic year, you should know that almost all centers for the teaching of French as a foreign language have a housing service that can offer you various options for the duration of your course.

Living with a host family

Renting a furnished room from a host family is ideal for short stays. This option is popular with students taking a short course in French as a foreign language. It allows the student to share in family life and, in so doing, to speed his or her adaptation to French language and culture—a perfect way to start a period of study in France. 

Many centers for the teaching of French as a foreign language will make advance arrangements with a host family for students who enroll in their courses.

Specialized agencies can put you in touch with potential host families. For example, Other addresses are listed on CampusFrance's housing resource files. 

The weekly cost of a room with a host family in Paris ranges from €200 (with breakfast) to €300 (breakfast and dinner). Average costs are lower outside Paris.

Working while enrolled

International students have the right to work while studying in France as long as they are enrolled in an institution that participates in the national student health-care plan. Students who are not nationals of EU member countries must also hold a valid residency permit. The right to work applies to all students, inlcuding those who are in France for the first time, those who are enrolled in the first year of a university program, and those who are enrolled full-time in a language school. 
The law allows students to work 964 hours in a given year, which corresponds to 60% of full-time employment for the year. Remember that you can't expect to meet all of your expenses by working part-time, so you must have other means of support. 

France has a national minimum hourly wage, known as the SMIC. The SMIC presently stands at € 9 gross per hour worked, before mandatory withholding for social benefits. Withholding reduces the worker's net wage by about 20%. 

You are no longer required to obtain temporary employment authorization (APT, Autorisation Provisoire de Travail) in order to work part-time while enrolled. (Exception: Algerian students are still covered by the Franco-Algerian agreement of December 27, 1968.) 

Working at a university

International students are also eligible for student jobs at universities and other public institutions of higher education. Students are hired to provide the following services: assisting incoming students; helping disabled students; providing tutoring; providing IT support and assistance; coordinating and staffing cultural, athletic, and social events; working in the career center; and supporting their institution's promotional efforts. 
Student employment contracts are offered for a period not to exceed 12 months. They run from September 1 through August 31. Students may work up to 670 hours between September 1 and June 30, and up to 300 hours between July 1 and August 31. 
Student employees follow a work schedule that will not interfere with their studies. The terms and conditions of employment specified in the contract are adapted to the requirements of each student's program so as to ensure academic success while also offering work experience.